Popular, easy-care potted plants refresh the whole apartment
Are you considering increasing your collection of potted plants or do you need information on how to care for them? Here we have put together the most popular houseplants that can be seen in each apartment. Many of them are easy to care for.
The green lily
- Botanical / scientific name: Chlorophytum comosum
The green lily is easy to care for and very popular in many countries. For more than 200 years it is preferred by many housewives as a houseplant. This plant is very easy to grow and maintain, so it proves to be a very popular and current choice.
- Aloe vera
- Botanical / scientific name: Aloe vera, Aloe barbadensis
Aloe is a succulent species known for its health and beauty benefits. It comes from Africa and is cultivated in many houses, as it grows very easily
- peace lily
- Botanical / scientific name: Spathiphyllum wallisii
It has a minimalist look and charming white flowers, turning it into a popular choice. Lots of sunlight and water are harmful to the flower. The green leaves have a shimmering shine.
- Efeutute, Pfennigbaum, Geldbaum
- Botanical / scientific name: Crassula ovata, C. argentea, C. portulacea
The Efeutute is another popular houseplant whose leaves have oval, seeming shape
- Most people prefer to grow well-known plants, as they are very easy to care for and can be found in every flower shop
- Some of the species presented here need more care than others - that's why we advise you to choose suitable indoor plants for your home
- The beginner should best acquire easy-care plants - such as aloe and the green lily. In this way, you will learn very quickly if you have enough desire and desire to design an interior garden at home.
The peace lily in the kitchen
Rich, lush foliage